Applications going to South planning committee on 20 November 2018
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 20 November 2018 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
- Land east of Badger Hall, Badger, Wolverhampton, WV6 7JR (18/01284/FUL) Formation of a fish stock pool.
- Penhaligon Stud, Norbury, Bishop’s Castle, SY9 5DU (18/03215/FUL) Erection of rural worker’s dwelling and detached garage with bedsit above; erection of 2No. isolation boxes and horse walker.
- Proposed residential development land east of Shaw Lane, Albrighton (18/03579/FUL) Residential development of 6 bungalows and 58 houses (Revised scheme).
- The Cottage, Nordley, Bridgnorth, WV16 4SX (18/04281/FUL) Erection of one dwelling following demolition of existing buildings; formation of vehicular access and parking area; change of use of agricultural land to domestic garden land (revised scheme).
- Bank House, Longhills Road, Church Stretton, SY6 6DS (18/04768/TPO) To fell 2No Douglas fir trees protected by The Council of the South Shropshire District Council, (Church Stretton).
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.