Decisions made by South planning committee on 21 June 2016
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 21 June 2016.
- Proposed residential development land to the south of Rocks Green, Ludlow (15/04158/OUT) Outline application for the erection of 2 detached dwellings (all matters reserved). Decision: That the requirement for an affordable housing contribution accompanying the approval resolution for the application at the 2 February 2016 committee is removed, on the basis that there has been a subsequent material change to national affordable housing policy.
- Barn to the north of Woodfield House, St Mary’s Lane, Much Wenlock (16/00642/FUL) Conversion of redundant barn to one dwelling with extension and relocated access. Decision:That planning permission be granted, subject to the conditions set out in Appendix 1 and that Condition 11 be amended to read:Demolition, construction works or deliveries shall not take place outside 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday, and 8am – 1pm on a Saturday, with no work taking place on Sundays or bank or public holidays.
- Proposed residential development at Old Mill Close, Worthen, SY5 9JT (16/00952/VAR) Variation of Condition 2 (approved plans and drawings) of 15/04032/REM erection of 6 no. dwellings. Decision: That planning permission be granted, subject to the conditions set out in Appendix 1. In addition the Committee made the following recommendations:
- That the development be completed within 3 months;
- That officers monitor the site twice a week;
- That the condition in relation to drainage be reaffirmed;
- The case be referred to the relevant Scrutiny Committee.
For further information relating to the decisions go to our online planning register and search for the application by using the reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.