New ‘Artisan Atrium’ pop-up to open in Shrewsbury’s Darwin Centre this week
Shrewsbury will be home to a unique creative pop-up retail space this winter. The ‘Artisan Atrium’ opens on Wednesday 9 October  and will be located in the former Boots Optician’s unit on the top level of the Darwin Centre.
Showcasing the work of the region’s best makers and producers, this carefully curated selection of small businesses has been chosen for their gorgeous products, each of which would make the perfect gift.
Around twenty artisans will be involved at different times over the two months the space is open, so it’s well worth shoppers popping in each week to see the ever-changing line-up and discover some truly beautiful items – from colourful and eye-catching children’s clothing, to luxury chocolates, hand-printed homeware and personalised stationery and artwork.
Every business is from Shropshire and the Marches so customers will also be supporting local businesses.
Makers, designers and food producers can still secure a space in the Artisan Atrium which will be open until mid-December but will have to be quick as space is limited. Anyone interested should contact Lindsey at Buy-From on 07854 170307.
The businesses signed up so far are:
- Helen Elizabeth Design: gorgeous hand-printed lampshades,
- Danni Flowers: Contemporary turned home décor and accessories, utilising native timber sustainably felled from the Shropshire landscape.
- Tipsy Tart: Bound to get the party started with locally produced fruit liqueurs
- Sarah Lister Art: Expressive illustrations of family and pets, that would make gorgeous Christmas presents
- Marth Loves: Colourful and exciting childrenswear
- Chocoliscious: Delicious handmade luxury chocolates
- The Cheese Wedge Co: Cheese glorious cheese
- Avenue Bakes: Occasions cakes, sweets and treats
- Mustard and Gray: Handcrafted fine gifts and bespoke stationery
Press release issued by Buy-From