Decisions made by Cabinet on 4 September 2019; plus video of meeting
Some important decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 4 September 2019).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations:
- New school provision in west Shrewsbury
- Approval of changes to Parking Strategy
- Application by Bishop’s Castle Town Council for Bishop’s Castle to be considered as a Neighbourhood Area
- Annual treasury report 2018/19
- Financial monitoring report Quarter 1 2019/20
- Treasury management update Quarter 1 2019/20
- Proposed compulsory purchase of land at Shrewsbury Flax Mill Maltings
Video of meeting:-