Decisions made by Cabinet on 3 July 2019; plus video of meeting
Some important decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 3 July 2019).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations:
- West Midlands Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS) accountable body arrangements with Shropshire Council
- Shropshire Towns and Rural Housing tenancy agreement consultation
- Treasury management update Quarter 4 2018/19
- Quarter 4 2018/19 corporate performance report
- Private sector housing enforcement policy
Video of meeting:-