Decisions made by South planning committee on 9 April 2019
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 9 April 2019.
Buildings to the north of Small Heath Farmhouse, Ashford Bank, Claverley (16/03673/COU) Change of use of redundant agricultural buildings Units 2 & 3 to B1 (light industrial) and Units 4, 5 & 6 to B8 (storage and warehousing).
That, as per the officer’s recommendation, planning permission be granted subject to the conditions as set out in Appendix 1 to the report, subject to Condition No. 7 being amended to read as follows:
- The use hereby permitted shall be carried out on Monday – Fridays between 08.00 and 18.30 and Saturdays 09.00 and 13.00, and at no time on Sundays, Bank or Public Holidays.
Proposed exception site dwelling north east of The Barn, Underton, Bridgnorth (18/00945/FUL) Erection of one affordable dwelling with detached 2-bay garage block.
That, as per the officer’s recommendation, planning permission be granted, subject to:
- The conditions as set out in Appendix 1 to the report;
- There being no material objections raised by the Shropshire Council’s Tree Officer and Drainage Officer; and
- A Section 106 Legal Agreement to ensure the dwelling remains an affordable dwelling in perpetuity.
13 Love Lane, Bridgnorth, WV16 4HE (18/01233/FUL) Erection of part two storey part single storey extension to form self-contained ancillary residential accommodation (Amended Plans Received).
That, as per the officer’s recommendation, planning permission be granted subject to:
- The conditions as set out in Appendix 1 to the report; and
- In order to protect the amenity of occupiers of nearby and neighbouring properties from potential nuisance, an additional condition to control hours of work/construction.
Proposed development land east of Meadowbrook Close, Alveley (18/03172/FUL) Erection of 6 affordable dwellings and associated works.
That this application be deferred to enable the applicant to give further consideration to the design of the dwellings and landscaping of the site.
47 Folley Road, Ackleton, WV6 7JL (18/05705/FUL) Erection of single storey rear extension with roof terrace above.
That, contrary to the officer’s recommendation, planning permission be refused for the following reasons:
- Given the difference in levels, orientation and proximity the proposed development would be overbearing and would adversely affect the privacy of the occupants of neighbouring properties. The proposal is therefore contrary to Shropshire Core Strategy policies CS6 and Site Allocation and Management of Development (SAMDev) Plan policy MD2.
For further information relating to the decisions go to our online planning register and search for the application by using the reference number or keyword.