Decisions made by Cabinet on Wednesday 20 March; plus video of meeting
Some important decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 20 March 2019).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations:
- North Midlands Adoption & Permanency Partnership
- Proposed Hackney carriage and private hire licensing
- Proposed closure of Shropshire Council bring bank sites
- Market Drayton Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Woore Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Shropshire Local Plan Review – strategic development sites
Video of meeting:-