Decisions made by Cabinet on 27 February 2019; plus video of meeting
Some important decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 27 February 2019).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations:
- Scrutiny items
- Quarter 3 performance report
- Review of customer services face-to-face points
- Nursing and residential beds commissioning arrangements
- Community Asset Transfer of Much Wenlock Youth Centre
- Future High Streets Fund (plus Cabinet agreed an additional proposed recommendation)
- Discretionary school and college transport – permission to consult.