Decisions made by Cabinet on 12 December 2018, plus video of meeting
Some important decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting yesterday (Wednesday 12 December 2018).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations:
- Welfare reform Task and Finish group final report (scrutiny item). (This issue will also return to Cabinet in early 2019)
- Financial Strategy 2019/20 to 2023/24
- Setting the council tax taxbase, and council tax support, for 2019/20
- Treasury management update Quarter 2 2018/19
- Addressing unmet housing need: outline business case to establish a wholly-owned local housing company
- Designation of Norton in Hales, Adderley and Moreton Say parishes as a Neighbourhood Plan Area
- European Social Fund – community grants
- Shrewsbury shopping centres next phase.
Video of meeting: