Applications going to Central planning committee on 30 August 2018
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 30 August 2018 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
- Land off Greenfields Recreation Ground, Falstaff Street, Shrewsbury (17/05234/FUL) Erection of 15 dwellings (including 2 affordable) to include new access road and associated parking (amended description).
- Caterpillar Defence, Perkins Engines, Lancaster Road, Shrewsbury (16/04558/FUL) Erection of new reception building, works to existing industrial, office and welfare buildings including external alterations, construction of a canopy structure between Buildings 2 and 3, clearance of space to accommodate the future expansion of Building 3 and the laying out of a replacement 275 space car park together with all associated landscape, engineering and accommodation works.
- Caterpillar Defence, Perkins Engines, Lancaster Road, Shrewsbury (16/04559/OUT) Outline application (access for consideration) for residential development (up to 140 dwellings) including demolition of building 1; formation of access roads and associated highways, engineering and accommodation works (Revised scheme).
- Proposed affordable dwelling, west of Moat House, Stapleton, Dorrington (18/01707/FUL) Erection of an affordable dwelling and detached double garage, installation of septic tank.
- Theatre Severn, Frankwell Quay, Shrewsbury (18/02941/FUL) Installation of steel external steps from the first floor level to ground level.
- 1 Ferndale, Annscroft, Shrewsbury (18/02015/FUL) Erection of a two storey side extension and porch to front.
- Conduit Head, Nobold Lane, Shrewsbury (18/02910/FUL) Creation of larger car parking area and the provision of lock up storage unit.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword