Decisions made by Cabinet on 25 July 2018 – plus video of meeting
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 25 July 2018).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations:-
- Treasury management update Quarter 4 2017/18
- Minimum Income Guarantee – outcome of consultation
- Development of specialist educational needs and disability resource provision within schools
- New Parking Strategy framework – traffic regulation order – changes to off-street parking places around the county
- Proposed Shropshire Council Better Regulation and Enforcement Policy
- Review of the Public Spaces Protection Order for Shrewsbury town centre
- Shrewsbury Big Town Plan – vision and framework.
These items on the published agenda were discussed and approved in line with the recommendations, with amendments made:-
- New Parking Strategy – traffic regulation order – Ludlow and Shrewsbury – changes to on-street pay and display and loading bays. Amendment: Recommendation ii. Hours of operation and charging on all shared use pay and display /residents parking permit parking places within the Red Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) up until 6pm within Ludlow town centre.
- New Parking Strategy framework – additional revisions. Amendment: Recommendation iii. The removal of all existing concessions for market traders, with the exception of Ludlow.
Video of meeting:-