Applications going to Central planning committee on 2 August 2018
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 2 August 2018 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
- 28 Linley Avenue, Pontesbury (18/00644/VAR) Variation of conditions 5 and 6 attached to planning permission 17/05054/FUL dated 12/12/2017 (Erection of three affordable dwellings) to remove reference to affordable to allow dwellings to be sold on the open market.
- Proposed development land to the west of Meole Brace Retail Park, Shrewsbury (17/05587/FUL) Erection of Class A1/A3 Use unit with drive through, provision of parking, servicing, landscaping and all associated works.
- Land adjacent to Hawthorn Cottage, Longden, Shrewsbury (18/00251/FUL) Erection of Class A1/A3 Use unit with drive through, provision of parking, servicing, landscaping and all associated works.
- Shropshire Nuffield Hospital, Longden Road, Shrewsbury (18/01747/FUL) Retention of existing two storey temporary unit on raised foundations to provide theatre with plant room above for a further period of 3 years.
- Lane House, Quarry Place, Shrewsbury (18/01916/FUL) Erection of single storey side extension and glazed rear extension with associated internal alterations.
- Lane House, Quarry Place, Shrewsbury (18/01917/LBC) Erection of single storey side extension and glazed rear extension with associated internal alterations affecting a Grade II building.
- Proposed dwelling north east of Waters Edge, Mill Road, Meole Brace, Shrewsbury (18/02307/OUT) Outline application (all matters reserved) for the erection of one dwelling.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword