Applications going to North planning committee on 9 January 2018
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 9 January 2018 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land south east of Rosedale, Maesbrook, Oswestry, SY10 8QN (17/04401/FUL) Erection of an affordable dwelling with detached garage/store and formation of vehicular access.
- Barn to the south of Lee, Ellesmere (17/04613/FUL) Application under Section 73A of the Town and Country Planning Act for the erection of 1No dwelling; erection of detached storage building; change of use of agricultural land to domestic residential use; realignment of existing vehicular access track and installation of package treatment plant (amended scheme).
- Proposed residential development to the west of Shrewsbury Street, Prees (17/03775/OUT) Outline application for the erection of up to 5 no. residential dwellings including access off Shrewsbury Street.
- Proposed foodstore to the north of Wrexham Road, Whitchurch (17/01152/FUL) Erection of a new foodstore (Use Class A1), access, substation and associated car parking and landscaping.
- Proposed residential development, land at The Cross, West Felton (16/05336/REM) Approval of reserved matters (access, appearance, landscaping, layout, scale) pursuant to 14/00133/OUT for residential development of 25 houses (inclusive of 2 affordable)
- Proposed residential development, land at The Cross, West Felton (17/05626/VAR) Variation of condition number 7 attached to Planning Permission 14/00133/OUT dated 1st October 2014 (won on appeal) to allow amendments to the access arrangements.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.