Applications going to Central planning committee on 31 August 2017
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 31 August 2017 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
- Shrewsbury College, Radbrook Road, Shrewsbury, Sy3 9BL (17/00823/COU) Change of use of land to form domestic curtilage land and formal public open space including the construction of a footpath.
- Land at 117-125 Wenlock Road, Shrewsbury (16/04590/FUL) Erection of 32 retirement living apartments including communal facilities, landscaping and car parking; formation of vehicular access following demolition of existing property (amended description).
- Former HMP Prison, The Dana, Shrewsbury (17/02809/OUT) Outline application for the redevelopment of the Dana into a mixed use development including converting the existing prison buildings (defined as use class C2a) into student accommodation (sui generis), residential dwellings (C3), A1/A3, B1/D1, D2 use along with significant landscaping works across the site (all matters reserved).
- Former Copthorne Barracks, Copthorne Road, Shrewsbury, SY3 8LZ (16/04228/OUT) Outline application (including access) for residential development and associated open space for up to 228 dwellings (C3 use) (including up to 45 apartments for retirement living and the conversion of the Armoury (the ‘Keep’) to provide up to 9 residential apartments) with landscaping, layout, scale and appearance reserved for later approval.
- Radbrook Hall Court, Radbrook Road, Shrewsbury (16/04883/FUL) Erection of ten (1 block of 4 and 2 blocks of 3) dwellings; formation of estate road and parking areas (modification to approved scheme SA/06/0333/F) (Amended Description).
- Sunderton Farm, Uffington, Shrewsbury, SY4 4RR (17/02522/VAR) Variation of condition number 2 (approved plans) attached to planning application reference 16/04518/EIA dated 07/03/2017 to allow alterations to the layout of sheds 1 and 2 (amended description).
- Walnut Cottage, Nealors Lane, Shrewsbury, SY3 8NF (17/02950/VAR) Variation of Condition No. 2 (approved plans) pursuant to 14/01324/FUL to allow for an increase in height of approved extension.
- East of Terrace Farm, Cruckton, Shrewsbury (17/02233/FUL) Erection of an affordable dwelling, associated garage and installation of septic tank.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.