Applications going to South planning committee on 1 August 2017
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 1 August 2017 at 2pm.
- Garages off Rock Lane, Ludlow, SY8 1SF (17/01199/FUL) Erection of 4No bungalows following demolition of 21No garages.
- Eastville, Chirbury, SY15 6BH (17/01352/FUL) Erection of extension to dwelling.
- Proposed dwelling south of The Sidings, Snailbeach (17/01360/REM) Approval of reserved matters (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) pursuant to outline permission 14/05151/OUT for the erection of one dwelling and alterations.
- Housing development site, Poyner Close, Ludlow, SY8 1RQ (17/01372/FUL) Erection of 1No open market bungalow (amended description).
- Land at Sidney Road, Ludlow (17/01387/FUL) Erection of seven bungalows for social housing.
- Pumping station, The Moors, Diddlebury, SY7 9JZ (17/03071/TEL) Installation of a 15 metre high monopole accommodating 3no antennas and 2no 600mm dishes with 3no equipment cabinets all located within a 7 metre by 7metre stock proof fenced compound.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.