Decisions made by Cabinet on Wednesday 21 June 2017
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 21 June 2017).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
To find out more about what Cabinet is, what it does and who its members are, click here.
All these items on the agenda were approved as per recommendations:
- Financial Outturn 2016/17 (revised)
- Quarter 4 performance report 2016/17
- Community Right to Bid: process amendment
- Community Asset Transfer policy : amendment
- Public Space Protection Order for Shrewsbury town centre
- Shropshire Council Local Plan review
- Indoor leisure facilities strategy 2018-2023
The video of the meeting: