Applications going to Central planning committee on 22 June 2017
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 22 June 2017 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land at Ellesmere Road, Shrewsbury (16/03225/OUT) Outline Application (including access, appearance, layout and scale) for the erection of three blocks of 38 residential units and associated infrastructure.
- Proposed residential development land adjacent to Crosshills, Nesscliffe, Shrewsbury (17/00282/FUL) Erection of 3No. dwellings including the formation of a new access (revised scheme).
- Cartref Camping and Caravan Site, Cartref, Ford Heath, Shrewsbury (17/00407/FUL) Change of use of land for 15no. static caravan pitches; formation of wildlife pond and associated landscaping works; installation of foul pumping unit (resubmission).
- The Fox Inn, Ryton, Shrewsbury (17/01790/FUL) Change of use of land for 15no. static caravan pitches; formation of wildlife pond and associated landscaping works; installation of foul pumping unit (resubmission).
- Subway, 27 Claremont Street, Shrewsbury (17/01861/VAR) Variation of Condition no.7 of Planning Permission SA/04/1625/F to regularise opening hours to bring them in line with premises licence.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.