Decisions made by Central planning committee on 16 March 2017
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 16 March 2017.
- Foxholes Farm, Little Ness, Shrewsbury (16/04594/EIA) Erection of two additional poultry rearing buildings and one general purpose agricultural building, plus associated hardstanding and works; application under Section 73a of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (retrospective) for the revised siting of six poultry rearing buildings, office building and the revised routing of part of the access track (revised scheme). Decision: That delegated powers be given to the Planning Services Manager as per the officer’s recommendation to grant planning permission subject to:
- The conditions as set out in Appendix 2, and any amendments considered necessary;
- The amendment to Condition 10 as set out on the Schedule of Additional Letters;
- The rewording of Condition 8 to ensure that the existing landscaping was retained; and
- The completion of a variation to the existing Section 106 legal agreement to secure HGV routing controls.
- Shropshire Sand and Gravel, Gonsal Quarry, Condover (13/00336/EIA) Phased extension to Gonsal Quarry and restoration for nature conservation benefits together with the retention of existing plant, silt lagoons and haul route. Decision: That planning permission be granted as per the officer’s recommendation, subject to the Conditions and legal obligations as set out in Appendix 1 of the report, subject to the removal of the original requirement for provision of a permissive footpath in the restored quarry area.
For further information relating to the decisions go to our online planning register and search for the application by using the reference number or keyword.