Decisions made by Cabinet on 21 December 2016
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s Cabinet at its meeting today (Wednesday 21 December 2016).
To see the full agenda and papers, click here.
To find out more about what Cabinet is, what it does and who its members are, click here.
All these items on the agenda were approved as per recommendations:
- Treasury management update – Quarter 2, 2016/17
- Financial Strategy – impact of the Local Government Financial Settlement
- Asset Assurance Board for Shropshire Towns and Rural Housing
- Proposed consultation on a Public Spaces Protection Order for Shrewsbury town centre
- ICT Strategy and Workforce Strategy
- Amalgamation of Hope CE Primary School, Worthen CE Primary School and St Marys CE Primary School, Westbury.