Applications going to South planning committee on 6 December
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 6 December 2016 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Fox Studio, King Street, Much Wenlock (15/01850/FUL) Proposed extension and conversion of existing studio building to form two residential units and one commercial unit.
- Manor House Farm, Abdon, Craven Arms, SY7 9HZ (15/05096/FUL) Conversion of 2No farm buildings to 1No dwelling and erection of link extension.
- Proposed dwelling adjacent to 22 Park Lane, Shifnal, TF11 9HD (16/03128/FUL) Erection of 1No dwelling and formation of vehicular access (revised resubmission).
- Parking bays at Woodberry Close, Bridgnorth (16/03288/FUL) Formation of new parking bays (fronting numbers 6 to 12 Woodberry Close) to include bollard security and landscaping.
- Proposed dwelling to the south of Hopesay Farm, Hopesay (16/01597/FUL) Erection of single dwelling and formation of vehicular access.
- Wigley Farm, Ludlow, SY8 3DR (16/03014/EIA) Erection of 2 No. additional poultry buildings and associated feed bins and hardstanding.
- Hurst Barn, Clunton, Craven Arms, SY7 0JA (16/03334/EIA) Erection of 2No poultry sheds, feed bins, solar voltaic panels, ancillary equipment and alterations to vehicular access.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.