Applications going to Central planning committee on 27 October 2016
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 27 October 2016 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Flax Mill, St Michael’s Street, Shrewsbury (16/02872/FUL) Repair and restoration of the Main Mill and Kiln; installation of structural strengthening solution; re-opening of windows to all floors; formation of visitor interpretation centre, learning space and cafe; restoration of upper floors for commercial use; landscaping and formation of car parking area (98 spaces) with improved accessibility across the site.
- Flax Mill, St Michael’s Street, Shrewsbury (16/02873/FUL) Works for the repair and restoration of the Main Mill and Kiln, installation of structural strengthening solution; re-opening of windows to all floors; installation of services and utilities.
- Former HMP prison, The Dana, Shrewsbury (15/05591/OUT) Outline application for the redevelopment of former Dana prison into mixed use development, to include student accommodation, residential dwellings, retail/restaurant, business non-residential institutions, a gymnasium and extensive landscaping works.
- Proposed poultry units south of The Vinnals, Lower Common, Longden (16/02752/EIA) Construction of two poultry sheds and feed bins, ancillary works, access improvements, erection of biomass building and associated landscaping.
- Proposed affordable exception dwelling at Cruckton, Shrewsbury (16/03379/FUL) Erection of 1No affordable dwelling and detached double garage.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.