Applications going to North planning committee on 6 September 2016
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 6 September 2016 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Storage hangar, Wem Road, Shawbury (15/02839/FUL) Construction of an Anaerobic digester facility comprising Digester, lagoon, technical building, storage tanks and flare stack.
- Warrant Road, Stoke Heath, Market Drayton, TF9 2JJ (16/01575/FUL) Change of use from potato plant to a materials recovery facility; erection of soundproof fencing and a nine bay storage area.
- Land south west of Leondari Manor, Station Road, Hadnall (15/05450/REM) Application for approval of reserved matters (layout, scale, appearance and landscaping) pursuant to 14/03159/OUT for the erection of a dwelling.
- Proposed residential development land south of Chester Road, Whitchurch (15/05047/REM) Reserved matters application pursuant to 14/02222/OUT for the erection of 52 no. dwellings to include appearance, landscaping, layout and scale.
- Residential development land adjacent Willow Bank, Hengoed (16/02005/VAR) Removal of Condition 1 (approved site/ block plans) pursuant to 15/04481/REM to allow for an amendment to affordable housing provision.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.