Decisions made by North planning committee on 22 March 2016
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 22 March 2016.
- Valnorver, 26 Leek Street, Wem (15/04233/FUL) Erection of 2no dwellings with garages and access. Decision:That planning permission be granted in accordance with the officer’s recommendation, subject to:
- The prior signing and completion of a S106 agreement; and
The conditions as referred to in the update sheet to Committee and set out in Appendix B.
- Land to north of Knockin Hall Farm, The Avenue, Knockin, SY10 8HQ (16/00015/EIA) Construction of two poultry sheds and feed bins, ancillary works, access improvements, erection of biomass building and associated landscaping. Decision:That delegated authority be given to the Head of Planning Services to grant planning permission for the proposed development subject to;
- The conditions as set out in Appendix 1; and
- Additional conditions outlined by the Principal Planning Officer regarding external colour, surface water drainage, bat boxes, colour of roof mounted solar panels
Any modifications to conditions if considered necessary by the Head of Planning Services.
- Land south of Old Mapsis Way, Morda (15/04152/REM) Approval of Reserved Matters (layout, appearance and landscaping) pursuant to permission 13/03846/OUT for the erection of 10 no. single storey dwellings; formation of parking and vehicular access. Decision: That consideration of the application be deferred to enable further investigation into the site layout and in particular positioning of the communal bin area, the collection of bins and issues surrounding the future maintenance of hedges.
- Land south of Hermitage Farm, Shrewsbury Road, Hadnall (15/05061/REM) Approval of Reserved Matters (appearance, landscaping, layout and scale) pursuant to outline application 14/01872/OUT for mixed residential development (28 dwellings) to include discharge of conditions 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Decision:That planning permission be granted subject to the conditions in Appendix 1 and officers given delegated approval to issue the decision notice and to amend conditions accordingly if considered necessary.
For further information relating to the decisions go to our online planning register and search for the application by using the reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.