Decisions made by North planning committee on 22 December 2015
The following decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 22 December 2015.
- Land adjacent to Woodbury, Hengoed, Oswestry, SY10 7EU (13/02994/OUT) Outline application for the erection of a detached dwelling to include means of access. Application withdrawn by the Applicant.
- Land at Rhosygadfa, Gobowen (15/03975/FUL) Construction of a solar farm to include solar panel arrays, substation inverters, a primary substation, and perimeter stock fencing. Decision:
That planning permission be granted subject to the conditions set out in Appendix 1.
- Burlton Lane Farm, Myddle, SY4 3RE (15/04781/EIA) Erection of extensions to existing free range poultry buildings and erection of egg packing unit. Decision:
That delegated powers be given to the Head of Planning Services to grant approval, subject to:
- A satisfactory response from Natural England; and
The conditions as set out in Appendix 2 and any modifications to these conditions if considered necessary by the Head of Planning Services.
- Former store, Walnut House, Little Ness Road, Ruyton-XI-Towns (15/04348/FUL) Change of use of existing store/office to dwelling. Decision:
That planning permission be granted subject to the to the conditions set out in Appendix 1 and the following additional condition:
The change of use of the building to residential use shall only be used as accommodation for family members, including extended family, of the owners and occupiers of Walnut House and shall not at any time be sold, let or otherwise disposed of as a separate unit of residential accommodation.
Reason: To ensure proper control of the development and to avoid any future undesirable fragmentation of the curtilage as the building subject to the application is not considered to be of historic or architectural merit.
For further information relating to the decisions go to our online planning register and search for the application by using the reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.