Applications going to South planning committee – 1 December 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 1 December 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Development site adjacent Stone Lee, Calcutts Road, Jackfield, TF8 7LG (14/03009/FUL) Erection of five dwellings and construction of new vehicular access (redesign to previously approved application ref 10/04658/FUL).
- Overdale, Clive Avenue, Church Stretton, SY6 7BL (15/00561/FUL) Erection of dwelling and formation of vehicular access.
- Land adjacent to the apartment block, The Woodlands, Jackfield (15/00614/FUL) Erection of one block of six apartments.
- Land to the rear of 41 Furlongs Road, Cleobury Mortimer, DY14 8AR (15/01919/FUL) Erection of residential development 12No dwellings, garages and roads design.
- Weavers Cottage, Buttonoak, Kinlet, Bewdley, DY12 3AG (15/03558/FUL) Erection of a single storey rear extension.
- The Fish Shop, High Street, Broseley, TF12 5ET (15/03822/VAR) Application under Section 73a of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 for the Variation of Condition Nos. 2 and 4 and Removal of Condition Nos. 3, 5 and 7 attached to Planning Permission 09/03161/FUL dated 4th February 2010 for the rebuilding of fish and chip shop (Retrospective).
- Wheathill Touring Park caravan site, Wheathill, WV16 6QT (15/04281/FUL) Change of use of agricultural land to facilitate extension to existing touring park, 25 all-weather touring pitches; estate road and services; erection of toilet block; landscaping scheme.
- Agricultural building at Mill Farm, Bitterley (15/04792/PMBPA) Application for prior approval under Part 3, Class Q of the Town & Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 for the change of use from agricultural to residential use.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.