Applications going to South planning committee on 3 November 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 3 November 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land north west of Meadowley, Upton Cressett, Bridgnorth, WV16 6UQ (14/03933/FUL) Installation of a solar park with an output of approximately 10.71MW on land associated with Upper Meadowley Farm (revised description).
- Land north and east of Cwms Lane, Church Stretton (14/04374/OUT) Outline application (access, landscaping, layout) for erection of 65 dwellings (reduced from 85) and use of land for the siting of 16 holiday units.
- The Sidings, Snailbeach, Shrewsbury, SY5 0LT (14/05151/OUT) Erection of dwelling and alterations to existing vehicular access (outline application to include means of access, but with matters of appearance, landscaping, layout and scale reserved).
- 10 Clayton Close, Knowbury, Ludlow, SY8 3JA (15/01171/FUL) Erection of extension to dwelling, and change of use of adjoining land to additional domestic curtilage.
- Land to the rear of 41 Furlongs Road, Cleobury Mortimer, DY14 8AR (15/01919/FUL) Erection of residential development 12No dwellings, garages and roads design.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.