Applications going to North planning committee on 27 October 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 27 October 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land to the north of Moor Farm, Baschurch (15/01805/FUL) Installation of a solar park with an output of approximately 3.75 MW on land associated with Moor Farm.
- Castlefields Car Park, Mereside, Ellesmere (15/02681/FUL) Change of use of existing car park to a holiday park of 20. no. lodges.
- Proposed dwelling rear of 26 Edgeley Road, off Rydal Avenue, Whitchurch (15/03326/FUL) Erection of a detached dwelling.
- Proposed dwelling north of Bryn Benlli, Turners Lane, Llynclys (15/02054/OUT)Outline application for the erection of one dwelling to include means of access together with installation of septic tank.
- Lower House Farm, Plas Cerrig Lane, Llanymynech, SY22 6LG (15/01557/EIA)Construction of two poultry sheds and feed bins, ancillary works, access improvements, erection of biomass building and associated landscaping.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.