Applications going to North planning committee on 29 September 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 29 September 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land south of Bletchley Court, Bletchley, Market Drayton (15/02089/FUL) Erection of one dwelling with detached garage and vehicular access.
- Old Station Yard, Brownlow Road, Ellesmere (14/01744/OUT) Outline application (all matters reserved) for mixed residential development; formation of estate roads.
- Pear Tree Farm, Broadhay Lane, Lower Heath, Prees (15/02817/VAR) Variation of condition 5 attached to planning permission reference 15/01907/AMP to allow revised plans and elevations to be submitted.
- Proposed residential development land between Aston Road and Church Lane, Wem (14/03428/OUT) Outline application for the erection of 50No dwellings (to include access).
- Richardson Bros, Brookside, Morda, Oswestry (15/03386/COU) Change of use from B2 to a mixed use of B1, B2 and B8 (storage).
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.