Applications going to North planning committee on 2 September 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Wednesday 2 September 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land south of Hollins Lane, Newport Road, Woodseaves, Market Drayton (15/00924/EIA) Erection of two poultry sheds and feed bins, ancillary works including access track and associated landscaping works.
- Land south of Hollins Lane, Newport Road, Woodseaves, Market Drayton (15/01108/MAW) Installation of an 800kW agricultural Anaerobic Digester (AD) Plant and associated infrastructure.
- Land off A49, Hadnall (14/03995/OUT) Outline application (access for approval) for residential development of up to forty dwellings, the provision of public open space and car park and restoration of moated site (amended description).
- Land north of Norton Farm, Main Road, Norton in Hales (14/00260/FUL) Outline application for the erection of 14 detached dwellings.
- Storage land and premises (former dairy), Mile Bank Road, Whitchurch (13/03481/OUT) Outline application for the erection of 14 detached dwellings.
- Mill House, Stanton upon Hine Heath (SC/00228/15). To confirm the Provisional Tree Preservation Order relating to Mill House, Stanton Upon Hine Heath, TPO 2015.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.