Applications going to North planning committee on 4 August 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 4 August 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land adjacent to the builders yard knwon as no8 Barkers Green, Wem (15/01036/FUL) Change of use of land for the stationing of caravans for residential purposes for 1no. gypsy pitch together with the formation of hardstanding and an utility/dayroom ancillary to that use.
- Land adjoining 8A St Martins Moor (13/05016/OUT) Outline application for the erection of 2 no. detached dwellings (all matters reserved).
- Proposed residential development land south east of Child’s Ercall (14/03006/OUT) Outline application for the erection of 2 detached dwellings; to include means of access.
- Proposed development land north east of cemetery, Swan Hill, Ellesmere (015/00291/OUT) Outline application for residential development to include means of access.
- Land east of Tarporley Road, Whitchurch (15/00433/OUT) Outline application (access for approval) for residential development; formation of new vehicular access to include removal of trees.
- Meadowland, Sleap, Harmer Hill, Shrewsbury (15/01921/EIA) Erection of a poultry building, an expansion of the existing poultry business on site.
- Meadowland, Sleap, Harmer Hill, Shrewsbury (15/01937/EIA) Erection of a poultry building, an expansion of the existing poultry business on site.
- Meadowland, Sleap, Harmer Hill, Shrewsbury (15/01938/EIA) Erection of a poultry building, an expansion of the existing poultry business on site.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.