South planning committee – decisions 26 March 2013
The following planning decisions were made by Shropshire Council’s south planning committee at its meeting on Tuesday 26 March 2013 in Bridgnorth .
Former J A G Glazing Ltd Vaughan Road Cleobury Mortimer Shropshire DY14 8DU (12/03689/FUL)
Erection of 16 two storey houses with ancillary garages and parking, associated infrastructure, open space, including improved access.
Decision: That planning permission be granted in accordance with the Officer’s recommendation, as detailed in Appendix 1 to the report, subject to:
- A Section 106 Agreement relating to affordable housing provision; and
Condition No. 4 (1st bullet point) (as detailed in Appendix 2 to the report), being amended to ensure that no demolition or construction works take place before 08:00 hours Monday to Friday.
Decision: That planning permission be granted in accordance with the Officer’s recommendation, subject to:
- A Section 106 Agreement to secure the dwelling as an agricultural workers dwelling, which will change to an affordable dwelling if the agricultural need ceases to exist in the future; and
- No development shall commence until full details of landscape works, including boundary treatments, have been approved in writing by the local planning authority.
Decision: That, subject to a Unilateral Undertaking to ensure that visibility splays at the new access can be maintained in perpetuity, planning permission be granted in accordance with the Officer’s recommendation.
Decision: That, contrary to the Officer’s recommendation, planning permission be granted, subject to the following conditions:
- The cabin to be restricted to holiday use only;
- A register of occupiers to be kept; and
- Prior to the commencement of the development the following shall be approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority:
All external materials; access/parking area construction; landscaped boundary treatment; and drainage.
For further information relating to each of the decisions go to our online planning register and search for an application by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.