Applications going to Central planning committee on 14 February 2019
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s Central planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Thursday 14 February 2019 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports, click here.
- Poulton Farm, Little Minsterley, Minsterley (18/02023/EIA) Erection of 2no poultry sheds, storage shed; feed bins and associated landscape works.
- Beacon Hotel, 156 Copthorne Road, Shrewsbury (18/04372/FUL) Installation of raised timber decking areas complete with balustrading and steps and erection of an open sided timber framed pergola structure (revised description).
- Romney House, Pound Lane, Hanwood, Shrewsbury (18/04723/FUL) Alterations to existing annex to form living accommodation, and erection of a log store to aid existing biomass boiler.
- Site of The Cygnets, Hookagate, Shrewsbury (18/05838/FUL) Erection of 8no new dwellings and alterations to vehicular access.
- 5 Westhope Avenue, Shrewsbury (18/05630/FUL) Replacement enclosed front porch and enlarged room over.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.