Applications going to North planning committee on 19 November 2018
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s North planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Monday 19 November 2018 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Residential caravan site known as The Paddocks, Warrant Road, Stoke Heath (18/04479/VAR) Variation on Condition No.s 1 and 7 attached to Planning Permission 18/01257/VAR dated 07 June 2018 to double the number of caravans on Plot 7 from 2 to 4.
- Springhill Farm, Warrant Road, Stoke Heath, TF9 2JR (18/04131/VAR) Variation of condition no. 8 attached to planning permission 18/00679/FUL to revise wording to read – The site shall be used for keeping game birds for no more than 17 weeks in any calendar year with associated equipment (including but not limited to feedstuffs and water containers), but excluding the pens and feeders, removed from the land between 1st August and 1st January in any one calendar year.
- 24 Lilac Grove, Oswestry, SY11 2SD (18/04308/FUL) Erection of a single storey extension.
- Proposed dwelling opposite Browns of Wem, Pool Head, Wem (18/02237/FUL) Change of use of land and conversion of a show bungalow to residential dwelling and associated works (re-submission).
- Land east of Erdington Close, Shawbury (18/03983/FUL) Application under Section 73A of the Town& Country Planning Act 1990 for the extension and resurfacing of an agricultural field access track.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.