Applications going to South planning committee on 6 October 2015
The following planning applications will be considered by Shropshire Council’s South planning committee at its meeting at Shirehall, Shrewsbury on Tuesday 6 October 2015 at 2pm.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. To see the full agenda and reports click here.
- Land at Heath Farm, Hoptonheath (14/03290/EIA) Construction of four poultry sheds and feed bins, ancillary works, formation of new vehicular access, erection of biomass building and associated landscaping.
- Proposed development land to the east of Avenue Road, Broseley (14/04019/OUT) Outline planning application for mixed residential and employment development (all matters reserved).
- Land off Tanyard Place, Shifnal (14/04245/FUL) Erection of 5 no. dwellings; formation of new access and associated drainage works following demolition of derelict outbuilding (amended description).
- Rushbury CE Primary School, Rushbury, Church Stretton, SY6 7EB (15/02416/FUL) Change of use of former PE store to commercial kitchen (Amended Description).
- Proposed dwelling on south side of Benthall Lane, Benthall, Broseley (13/03406/FUL) Erection of a detached dwelling following demolition of existing commercial greenhouse.
- Proposed development land south of 14 Legges Hill, off Speed’s Lane, Broseley (14/02683/FUL) Erection of 2 detached dwellings including creation of new vehicular access.
Decisions will be made available after the meeting on our online planning register which you can search by using the appropriate reference number or keyword.
For the latest news from Shropshire Council, why not visit our Newsroom or follow @shropcouncil on twitter.