Doctors and nurses on hand to answer your Future Fit questions at public exhibition event
News from our partners Future Fit
Local people are being encouraged to find out more about the Future Fit consultation at a public exhibition event in Newtown tomorrow (Thursday 28 June 2018).
The drop-in event will run from 3.30pm to 7.30pm and is open to everyone. NHS doctors, nurses and other healthcare staff will be on hand to answer questions to give everyone the chance to find out more about the proposed changes to services at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and The Princess Royal Hospital.
The event on Thursday 28 June is at the Elephant and Castle Hotel, Broad Street, Newtown SY16 2BQ.
It is the third of eight large scale public events currently planned for the consultation, which launched on 30 May and will run for 14 weeks until midnight on 4 September.
The first two events – which were held in Telford and Shrewsbury – attracted around 300 people and received very positive feedback.
More public exhibition events will be taking place across July and August. These events have been organised as an opportunity for people to meet doctors, nurses and other health professionals, ask questions, find out more about the proposals and complete a survey. Everyone is welcome to drop in any time from 3.30pm to 7.30pm on the following dates and locations:
|28 June||Elephant and Castle Hotel, Broad St, Newtown SY16 2BQ|
|4 July||Bishop Mascall Centre, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow SY8 1RZ|
|11 July||Methodist Church, New Street, Wellington, Telford TF1 1LU|
|25 July||Bridgnorth Leisure Centre, Northgate, Bridgnorth WV16 4ER|
|2 August||The Festival Drayton Centre, Frogmore Rd, Market Drayton TF9 3AX|
|15 August||Cabin Lane Church, Cabin Lane, Oswestry SY11 2LQ|
Details of these events can be found on the Future Fit consultation website at www.nhsfuturefit.org
There are many ways to get involved in the consultation. These include:
- Attend a public event or meeting in public – visit www.nhsfuturefit.org for the venues, dates and times
- Pick up consultation documents and surveys at one of more than 70 pop-up events or read them online at www.nhsfuturefit.org
- Fill out our survey online on our website www.nhsfuturefit.org
- Complete the survey, which is available in the consultation documents and post it free of charge to FREEPOST NHS FF CONSULTATION
- Write to us at: FREEPOST NHS FF CONSULTATION
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request materials by calling 0300 3000 903 (24-hour answer machine)
- Follow us on social media
- Twitter: @NHSFutureFit
- Facebook: facebook.com/nhsff
NHS Shropshire and NHS Telford & Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are asking for the views of people across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and mid Wales on the following two options: