Hire a room at Helena Lane in Ludlow
Shropshire Council’s Helena Lane in Ludlow has many rooms available for hire.
If you are looking to hold an event or activity, a specialist clinic, exhibition or workshop, why not book a room with us?
What we offer…
- A meeting room which is suitable for up to 12 people.
- A physiotherapy suite which is suitable for up to 10 people.
- Two treatment rooms – perfect for alternative therapy or other specialist clinics.
- A large dining area which will seat up to 30 people.
For more information and prices, please call 01584 871400 or email Helenalane@shropshire.gov.uk. Alternatively you can come in and have a look at what’s on offer.
The building also hosts regular events such as:
- Monthly Coffee and Cake afternoons, which are on the last Friday of the month. These are for local people to find out about Helena Lane services and facilities. Cakes and refreshment will be made and served by service users and staff. The next one is on Friday 27 February from 1.30pm to 3pm.
- “Good Companions Lunch Club”, organised in partnership with Healthy Friendships, Hands Together Ludlow and Helena Lane daycare team. The next event is on Tuesday 10 March 2015, providing a friendly space in which local people who experience dementia can catch up with friends or meet new ones.
For further information about Helena Lane, please visit the council’s website.